JONATHAN MARÓN MARTÍNEZ
Master
in manager education
Location: Mexico City,
Industry: High School Education
Current: I am an investigator and Law Academy President into
CECyT 12
Past
I have been working in education for 15 years,
teaching high school students.
I wrote two books about law & mercantile law.
I worked in a tutor program and synodal projects.
Education: Lawyer and Master in Manager Education by the Polytechnic
Institute of Mexico.
|
SUMMARY
I specialise in education manager, I am an
investigator of principal´s abilities in a school, they were the most
important topics of my professional thesis. I have been working like
president of law´s academy, making testes and checking the programs of this
academy for long time. I consider the principal´s abilities also skills are
a way in order to realize the mission and vision into an efficient school.
|
|
|
CONTACT
Address: CECyT 12. Mexico City
Zip code: 06430
Phone number: 57296000, Ext. 52960
|
|
Hello Jonathan, I checked your profile and this is the result.
ResponderEliminar-Is the information clear and relevant?
-Almost all the information is clear but there are some details that are not.
-Has the profile been laid out correctly?
-It has extra information that is part of a CV.
-Have the tips in ex.3 been followed?
*Personal photo ✅
*Recommendations from others ✅
*Heading/Summary ✅
*Current status ✅
*List of places where you have worked ❎
Or studied -You just mention one school.
*Job titles ✅
-Has note form been used in places to make the profile concise?
-Not,it has not.
Are spealling/grammar accurate?
-There are some mistakes of spealling.