miércoles, 31 de octubre de 2018


Profile

Ximena González Noguez
English, French and Psychology student

Location: Mexico City
Current: Studying Psychology at the Instituto Politécnico Nacional

Past:

  • Worked as a team leader for a summer school.
  • Worked in a house for the elderly.
  • Have certifications in French (A2), English (B1) and Sports Psychology.
Education: Instituto Politécnico Nacional

Summary
Teaching is a very important thing to me, I am very good at working with groups and speaking in public. My work in the summer camp helped me develop different ways to approach children, find a method to teach them according to their needs. I have helped in a house for the elderly as an assistant who teach them about school subjects (INEA), arts such as painting, dancing, choir and gave a talk about bullying. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Is the information clear and relevant? Yes, because she mentions her background and bring her skills and qualifications.

    Has the profile been laid out correctly? Yes, but she could have include some qualifications.

    Have the tips in ex.3 been followed?
    1: she puts her photo, but not include the recommendations from others works.
    2: her summary is clear and specific.
    3: yes
    4: she doesn't specify the place from her past.
    5:yes

    Has note form been used in places to make the profile concise?
    in all her past.

    Are spelling and grammar accurate? yes, For the job than she wants apply is correct.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am sorry Ximena, I have to do comments about Lorena's profile, but she did not uploading it. I want to complete my homework. Let me do some comments about your work, please:

    1. Is the information clear and relevant? Yes, it is.
    2. Has the profile been laid out correctly? Yes, it has.
    3. Has the tips in exercise 3 been followed? No, personal
    recommendations are missing.
    4. Has note form been used in places to make the profile concise? No,
    I will the summary without subject and verb like: Teaching in very
    important to me. Good at working with groups, teaching to children
    and speaking in public. Assistant in a house for the elderly taught
    subjects, painting, dancing, choir and talked about bullying.
    5. Are the spelling and grammar accurate? No, your name should be
    written Ximena González.
    Current: Psychology Student at Instituto PolitécnicoNacional
    (without article, because the school is a familiar place).
    Summary
    The second line: Speaking no seaking.
    In the second and third lines helped me to develop different ways
    to approach to children, to find ... (because you and children
    receive the action), and to find (to express purpose).
    The fourth line should be elderly no alderly.
    The line fine who taught because it was past.

    I am grateful about your profile.

    Yours faithfully,
    Silvina Villaseñor

    ResponderEliminar