
Natali Muñoz
English Student
Location: Mexico City
Current: Studying English at Santo Tomas Cenlex
Past:
-Sales promoter, Liverpool - promotion and sale of sunglasses.
-Sales promoter, Castellanas y Europeas - promotion and sale of wine and cheese.
Education:
-Tomas Garrigue Masaryk; Junior High School
-#8 Cuajimalpa; High School
-Currently studying English; Santo Tomas Cenlex
Summary
I have knowledge of computing. I am comfortable with all common computer programs. I have experience of sales and promotion of different products. I am very organised and hard-working person, also I like challenges and I am good at learning.
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Nat, your information is clear and relevant according to the characteristics of the profile. The profile design is adequate to include the most important points in a correct and accurate manner. The tips that the book mentions if they are followed, but try to use more the short structure in your sentences. I think grammar and spelling is good. Good profile
ResponderEliminar