Freelance Quality Consultant and Process & Security Coordinator
Location: Mexico City
Industry: Mechanical, food and services
Current: Developing a quality and safety management system specialized in customs
Past:
- Quality Trainee, Federal Mogul - designed a system of mechanical cranes.
- Infrastructure Auditor, Airport Administration - responsible for making weekly reviews of runways.
- Consultant Jr, Logistics Mexican - implemented some quality, environmental and food safety management systems
Education: Industrial Engineer, IPN
Summary:
Learning about environmental technology is my passion. I specialise in audits of any type of management system, buy I am also a certified external auditor in ISO 9001, 14001, 22001 and 45000. My work has brought me into contact with many companies, wich has allowed me to learn about many sectors of the manufacturing industry and services. Improving the conditions of the environment and sharing It with the population are part of my goals in the future.

Hi Evelyn, I consider that your profile is really complete, it has clear and relevant information, and the layout is perfect. It was a great idea including a photo, but even better was adding that heading and the summary because I caught the main idea as fast as a hare. Furthermore, you also listed all the places you have worked and you gave a concise description using the note form of what you did in each one, which is quite important. Finally, I saw some mistakes, as in the part where you put "buy" instead of "but" and the use of capital I when it was not necessary the capital. Just be careful, I know you will be hired.
ResponderEliminarThanks Alfredo!
ResponderEliminar