viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2018

Profile Alberto García Mota



PROFILE


Alberto García Mota
Student of Economics


Location: Mexico City
Current: Studying my career of Economics in the 5th semester


PAST:
·      Salesman of wines at Sam´s Club
·      Cashier at a pharmacy


EDUCATION:
o  Escuela Superior de Economía (IPN)
o  Currently studying English (Advanced level) and French (Basic level) languages


SUMMARY:

I really love to studying Economics, this career is my passion and i want to specialise in Finance or in the Stock Exchange. Also I am interested in a school Exchange for the next year, because I want to study a semester in Spain. When I finish my career I want to do a master degree in Economics, and then I would like to work for a bank or in the government.

1 comentario:

  1. Is the information clear and relevant? I consider that the information is clear and He mention the most important things about his career.
    Has the profile been laid out correctly? Yes, the structure is similar to the examples in the book.
    Have the tips in Ex.3 been followed? Yes, He use some advices mentioned in the book.
    Has note form been used in places to make the profile concise? I think the profile has the information in accordance with the layout.
    Are spelling and grammar accurate? Yes, used the structure and the "shortened form".

    ResponderEliminar