PROFILE
Lorena Cuahonte
Nurse
Location: Mexico City
Industry: ABC, Hospital
Current: Facilitating a high standar of care to patients through written care planes and targered direct action
Past
- Staff Nurse, Operating Room, San Angel Inn Hospital, CDMX. 2018
Implement the daily routine of the OR. Supervise rooms, occupancy, equipment, staff and workload to maximize efficiency and ensure smooth operations.
- Registered Nurse, Polanco Hospital, CDMX. 2017
Provide Nursing care to surgical patients, completing pre and post-operative procedures: administer medication, monitor recovery progress and insert Foley catheters and nasogastric feeding tubes.
- Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Sur Hospital, CDMX. 2017
Tested and charted vital sings and blood sugar levels. Provide assistance in numerous departments, including Orthopedic, Pediatrics and General Surgery.
Education: Nursing and Obstetrics University IPN, Mexico City
Certifications - Certified Nurse, Operating Room (UNAM) 2018
- Registered Nurse (IPN) 2017
- Basic Life Support (AHA, Association) 2016
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (AHA, Association) 2016
Summary
Passionate about nursing. A focused, determined and capable Nurse who loves working as a apart of a tight team to provide the patient with care and safety in the hospital. I love projects which combine my effective communication skills with my experience in solving emergency cases. I am a dynamic, foward thinking individual who sets news standars in everything I do.
As a true professional I am able to show the corret balance of empathy and assertiveness. I like taking on extra responsibility. I am interested in promoting healthcare to all patients to reduce infection rates and has a better medical and medication control.

Hello Lorena,
ResponderEliminarGood profile.
Only few comments on it:
-Information and lay out is good, well done.
-Clear and concise data
-In section "Current": "...standard.." / "...targeted..."
-Try to use short structure in your sentences to avoid repeating "I..." and to save space
Good job!